Monday, July 20, 2009

A Second Server on the Way...

Just a few hours ago, I wrote about how I had dreams of getting a second server to be able to do some cool extra things for the website. Well thanks to 7 very generous donators, we have raised more than enough money to make that happen.

I'm going to do my best to make sure that I am very transparent about what we use the server for, and keep everyone up to date on how it's helping out the site. I want everyone to know exactly what the money went towards, without any questions or doubts about our motives.


I'll be ordering the server asap tomorrow (I have to wait for our hosting company to be open during business hours), and it'll take a day or two before we're setup and ready to use it, and then I'll start letting you guys know exactly what we're going to be doing with it.



Once again, thank you very much for your generosity, and stay tuned for more updates.

~SinlessLinks

No comments: